Colour my world pretty

Colour my world pretty

Pages

27 May 2012

double dose of Haute..!

A post that has long since been drafted though incomplete for months, due to my state of inactivity when skul arrested me, and my struggle with settling for the pics to use due to circumstances that prevailed when we took them. Well here goes settling scores and debts.

She is hot, she is fierce, she is mellow, she is daring, she is shy, she is bold, yes it sounds like am torn between 2 worlds, rather many worlds..too many contradictions..better yet..complexity...yet in the purest form of simplicity. Yes that is my darling friend Dikatso fondly known as Dee-Kay..!



I long promised an introduction to this partner in crime of mine. I look at her I see a lot of traits that cry out my name, our taste in many things is so agreeable and compatible yet quite different (our mutual friends will tell you there is never a dull moment in the presence of us two..hihihi..we disagree to agree at most times, and that's just us). I guess we awaken in each other silent and numb sides that already existed yet lying dormant like a volcano that we are not yet aware of, brewing somewhere underground. So far she understands me at a level so totally shocking for someone who is only but a few months into my life now (she is my junior at Uni and we only met officially in September last year).

Well though am saying she has only been in my life for a few months, funny thing is truth be told, this is not her first  travel on mine life, not even the second encounter, but third. The 1st time we met was during our lower primary days. Well apparently (none of us remember) we used to go to the same church but both can't remember.

Our second encounter was in 2007 when I volunteered teaching guidance and counselling  at my past senior secondary school - G.S.S. Aparently she was in one of the classes I taught and suprisingly so the one that threw me a farewell when left, sowing how close we'd been. Once again, we both don't remember.

Might I also add that we have ties to the same village. Though my mother originates maternally from Molepolole my great-grand father has since relocated to Lentsweletau, where my extended maternal family has since been living. Dee-kay's partenal family also hails from Lentsweletau by relocation.

So that's about the history of our relation. Now to current affairs, she has to be my number 1 supporter when it comes to blogging and must I add my most dominant photographer for the styled posts featuring self. She understands the concepts I wish to achieve with a natural ease. She is also my cooking partner in crime. More about her: She is very conservative with colour and never used to do make up. This post is over 3 months overdue as we long took pics a while back in Feb when we did her make up trial and decided to style her in a taste that reflects her.
See Dee-Kay is a beautiful young lady with such a divine body structure with great curves topped with a desirable height (well only she thinks her hips are too wide). Posing only comes natural but when we did this post, she was still a little too uncomfortable in front of the lense, but I bet you wont see it. To accentuate her or so beautiful curvy structure, tiny waist and small upper, we went for a stretchy maroon pencil skirt with a black corset like top. The accessory where done in such way that when u look at her outfit u can see 2 different ways she can wear the same outfit with different accessories depending on time and occassion, but still look rather ravishing.

We would have preferred to have done the shoot outdoor just in time for sunset but it got too dark too early and the idea came too late in the day but becoz we had already done the make-do we decided not to waste it and jus do a few shots in the house. Poor lighting and just a simple phone camera was all we could work with so bear with the poor clarity of what was a beautiful sight then. Another reason why I am still dying to get my hands on an SLR camera my 4 years old of a dream..I guess one day dreams will come true though. All is not lost though as you will be seeing her here again prety soon.

In any case happy viewing:


























Take a close look at this ring..my dear friend here valued and treasured it for 3 years as was her 1st buy after starting varsity, and unfortunately she accidentally lost it last week. I know you miss it doll so here is a loving memory of it.



I LOVE YOU NANA

How I wish the quality of this pics did not do so much injustice to this beauty..Somwonw suprise me with a camera gift..anyone? I won't make a wish list coz u'd run for your life. Just any slr will do if is a gift, lol.... Oh well that was it until we meet next.

3 comments:

  1. speechless...jus loks surreal..,thnk u my bubu...hw u sim 2 no me so well...jus shocks me..i love u lots. LORD KNWS I PRAY 4 TH FUTURE 2 B WAT WE IMAGINE IT 2 BE,,,thnx..all smiles..

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!!n o describilwe ke motho a go itse..i js hope yo dreams and heart desires cum to pass.luv u alwys..@nitos must slr e goroga soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magdalena Mtoni Nyina Mtemi29 May 2012 at 17:08

    yes she does have a gorgeous body....the pics are haute for sure...just a tip: plz tel her to never stop smiling..there is a transition of glam that radiates from a sexy look to an adorable angelic aura that is displayed in all the photos she's smiled....good job Nita...

    ReplyDelete