Colour my world pretty

Colour my world pretty

Pages

10 May 2012

Finally....

 

Yes, the day I prayed and waited for, a total of 18 years finally came through. Tuesday the 8th Of May saw the the end to my journey towards acquiring my 1st degree. Well I am saying first degree because the truth is, at this very stage, I am not sure I have any interest to do another degree. Well that is just my current feeling, I do not know what the future holds for me and during this 18 year long learning curve what I have  drawn from it, is not to limit life and my horisons by being of a "fixed" attitude. I am also not by any means rooting against further education. There is power in education and for me my academic journey has bridged many gaps and sealed cracks as well as widen my scope of thought. It has been all things wonderfull on an overall.

I have not been blogging for over a month now and have missed being here, it has become another home for me. I have undergone a lot of changes in respect to faith, dreams, hopes, interests, discoveries and plans. How ever different, change places a new beautiful aspect into our lives and I am yet to see how far it will sail me, but in the meantime I am embracing difference and wish upon each of the people I come across to never miss the beauty in change. On another note though, as beautiful as change is, if not approached well an with a sober mind it can reap ugly results, so be thoughtful dear friends at every action you take.

So yesterday tired as I am from the year it was, I found myself unable to sleep in the whole day as had originally planned as way of catching up on the sleep I thought I had lost during the busier of times this academic semester.  I had however missed being at the shops and a friend of mine also needed the company to get a few gifts so I tagged along. Thought I'd share a few random pics I took before we set off. Had missed taking and working on pictures aswell I guess.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you are all gearing up for the next season fast approaching:









Well that was my icebreaker to you all after such a long time of silence and I see in my  to do list a lot of Me and YOU interactions lying ahead. There sure is a plenty of catching up to do.

Until next time, which might not be in soo long, "lekker" days to all.

1 comment: