Colour my world pretty

Colour my world pretty

Pages

2 Feb 2012

Don't panick yet...it's actually the right blog

As I kissed January goodbye and welcomed the fabulous February. I felt just as fab myself. So I was reviewing the great month now behind us and taking a peek into the promising future, when I decided to do but, just a young revamp.

Our old look which you had become accustomed to and hopefully loved too
Not quite the destructive makeover and by no means setting a monthly routine. Hence said, you are not LOST, it is still your favourite "colour" blog spot I hope. And top of my wishlist is that you will still enjoy your time spent in here.

This month I have decided to take up a different approach to my blogging. After a review of the 1st month posting frequency and consideration of how busy the next 3 months are promising to be, I have sat down and pre-planned my posts for the month of Feb.

For obvious reasons, the colour to look out for this month is colour RED. I also did a post earlier last month highlighting how dear the colour is to me, so it should not come as a suprise that I am excited Feb is a good excuse of a month to go over board with it

Unlike other posts where you do not know what is coming next, this time around for February, I have allowed you to have a sneak preview (in random order) of a couple of things on the pipeline to look out for in here this month as we celebrate love and this beautiful colour.




Image source: google
Image source: google





5 comments:

  1. R.E.D is the colour babe, for danger is wasup....

    ReplyDelete
  2. H-O-T-T---->red HOT!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my ladies...u know this. it is what it is yeah. toooo toooo RED Haute in here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the month of love...the colour of love...
    i'l watch th space 4 sure!
    R.E.D....cnt wait...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know this..You are one of my very loyal viewers. Thank u

    ReplyDelete