Colour my world pretty

Colour my world pretty

Pages

31 Jan 2012

Sun kissed Tangerine- Pantone inspired

Just realised it's the last day of January 2012 and just thought I'd squeeze in a last post of the 1st month of this great year. hahaha if you recall my friend Hazel from the other post, a couple of days back, this particular "rushed" shoot for that matter was squezzed in before we lost the sunshine after doing a couple of shots of her.

I termed it sunkissed Tangerine, simply for the fact that I wanted the feel of the sun blending with the tangerine, which Pantone has declared colour of the year 2012. so yeah, the post is rather orange in my motherland mentality, if you so like to put it, but tangrine inspired in an overall.

Some people find wearing too much of a certain clour in an outfit rather disturbing, but I say anything works as you so want it to. That said, for me, it was a winner for that particular day. As hot as this sun makes the day look, it was in fact FREEZING so I was rusing for cover and a something warm to throw on, and frankly in my opinion I look cold in some pics though tried hard to remain calm and collected and ignore the cold for a lil bit. *The things we do for good capture*

Enjoy the viewing and happy last day of the 1st month. Hope u sit down and review your month and plan for the now starting month of new possibilities.

P.S thank you for all your great comments here and on my FB page and for visting the blog. Keep the support coming. Its much appreciated as has given me a drive and new meaning to blogging. Cheers!










That goes out to you for being such a great viewer


Sometimes I also try to be the poser I see only in other girls hahahaha
Just ME being ME
Oh there goes for if you didn believe when said squeezed in the shoot when taking shots of Hazey. Hoping you can recall the post on her gorgeous self. Her being petite and on flats makes me look like quite the Giant..geeez..!!
Right January has been a straight up sweet month, ready to open the next chapter and unfold its mysteries.

5 comments: