Colour my world pretty

Colour my world pretty

Pages

21 Jan 2012

A bold statement -flashback

A tad bit of a late post. So I did not go paintballing like was planned today :-( *hiccup* On the bright side of it all, that awarded me the time to update what is but an ancient, long coming post. This really had to have been among the 1st blogged because its so 2011, and my short hair cut was still fresh as mint right thurrr..hahaha and of 'coz so was everything else { badong*cheeks*thighs* u name it} lol.

You'd have noticed by now the title finishes of with the term flash back. Take note of that I have decided to occassionally do a flash back of my taste in fashion and interaction with colour. That will mean I will keep on popping in here posts from the archives until I can now safely say you know who I am, where I come from, how I transisted and evolved and landed to my very own self declared throne, Queen of  'Haute and Sentimental' {yes I am royalty both in my father's heavenly Kingdom and in my own fashionably elegant world}

So whom are we exploring today?

BANG...! - RED
My my, Red and I come a long way, we have had what is a lifelong relationship. Occasionally replaced by temporary obssessions surely, but if you really understand what they mean when they say: 

"the 1st cut is the Deepest" 

you won't be needing any further explanations then

I love Red oh soo passionately *wink*, that my 1st option for my wedding {topic of another day} was Rubby Red an' Champagne-Gold. I still ooze at the fantasy of what I could have done with those two but um sure I certainly shall 1 day - watch this space. But being a typical bride and a planner on top of that, after assessing the situation changed the pallette a good deal number of times, for reasons best left uncovered. The only time I have not been a fan of red really in the past, is in the month of Feb. I found the use of the colour then to be rather abused and cliché. Well of coz that was before I met My Husband - the best human friend I've ever known to have toppled mom off that long enjoyed throne.

He done turned me into a hopeless romantic-5 year old pic. Do u notice the red popping out?
So lets cut the chase and get on with it..here is me using red, not as a main colour but that accessorising colour that adds to the look
A POPPING BOLD STATEMENT

I'm sure you'd agree that u cant miss those Red shoes for the world

Like I mentioned earlier, was wearing my hair short




Yes I was wearing a hat on a cloudy day, but then why not? It served the purpose I meant forit to




Let me walk away from all this fashion wiz now..wait is that behind all mine? Geez I feel ready for charity donations yoll
So are u ready to change postions, been sitting on that 1 same angle too long hey.!?

My part time work place..the only job I can never complain to spend all my hours at

A set up we worked on some time in October. Divine use of Red - A lil on the expensive and for the not so reserved spenders though.. Those redboxes are all wines (for the gents) and look at the amount of fresh flowers in there. Every female guest in each table had a take home bouquet.



So Now I am thinking, take you home

Vibey kitchen for the daring spirited -suitable for a young and vibrant you trying to settle in and also enjoy the youth in you
Finally its a wrap..if you ever thought Red is not for you,do u still hold that thought now?

Share your thoughts. Would appreciate external viewsand opinions so much

Until next time..A great rest of the weekend from moi..!



2 comments:

  1. I think u may b convincing me how fab red is! Enjoyed yr post as always sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nitos Phoebe Mols22 January 2012 at 03:05

    Ncaaaaaw glad I could actually get you to reconsider the colour. It's fabulousity for sure. Of coz that may be a little on the biased considering is the 1st born of all my babies, my secret lover. Thanx for sharing your thoughts hunn. Mind enlightening what about my posts u enjoy? The write up or Pics or what?

    ReplyDelete