Colour my world pretty

Colour my world pretty

Pages

20 Jan 2012

An Early Bloom


So I introduced you to my Lemon and Tangerine 2012 phase... I been enjoying these new fam members of mine both as fruits (yumm yumm yummy) and as gorge fashion finds. I promised to deliver and share my exciting encounter with the 2. Well its been a long minute I know, but allow me to blame it all on exams and assignments. brrrr (tongue out at me).. I can live with that. Going to be an awefully long post and u will understand why by the end of it, but then again..jus missed yoll.

Sometime last week, the sun had been so gracious. This time of the year has been in the past years so far that I was studying in this foreign land that has become home in a way, a very hostile period. Under normal circumstances The beautiful SUN we have been enjoying has to be unheard of 'round about now. Everything is supposed to be covered with a sense of purity from the snowfall. On another hectic year in the past, exams had even been postponed because the weather had been tooo terrible (I shy away from having wished it had been this year, final year can tempt you to wish on rather embarrasing to admit things). This being my last year here though, had been very disapointing when I missed out on the last possibility of a white Christmas in my for the past 4 years "home away from home"

Well having urged myself to wear a new attitude this year, I decided to channel my energy towards positive thoughts and embrace life as it comes. Hence in my lemonade making zeal, when the sun popped out that morning, a few days back, I decided to give myself a lil breather from all the studying ( felt so much then that I deserved that bit-or maybe I needed an excuse). Whatever the case be, I took the excuse to the park for what turned out to be a short lived yet fulfilling and refreshing quarter of an hour (literally so - well the park is only a minute from my door step *giggles*)

chocolatesunshine.com
With such an awesome  glow and an early spring delivered in a silver platter, would you resist? Well clearly I couldn't and so I went all bloomy as a sunflower would at the 1st sight of sunshine. Pulled out that colour pallette had been fantasizing 'bout since I landed me my lemon mini-blazer

Yours truly and the famous lemon babe
 So what did I decide to team it with first? Not quite your obvious guess and is hipnotizing as looks in the pattern below rocked my park experience

Burgundy & Lemon yellow



Sun kissed makeup to go with the desired look

Burgundy top*check* Floral skirt*check*Lemon blazer*check*Burgundyheels*check* Now bring in those gold accesories



Can be yummy too and sure makes good spot for rusty taste weddings



Beauty in the most random forms




Colour pallettes in the most natural forms
It is amazing how The sun and I gelled so harmoniously great that day and I actually took more pictures than I imagined I could in 15 mins. This left me sooo TORN when having to choose the images to go with this post, hence collages. Aggggggh  it would be such clutter to put more pics but there is plenty more where these came from and love almost every single 1 of 'em. the Lord's glory sure was upon me that day I tell you. Even I can attest to it hihihihihi.. So maybe 1 more tease pick :-)
Can u blame me though?
Now for the catch, lets see if you all actually read these posts and also assess what level of intrest we are at with the posts so far. A little review... Do you want to see more? For this post alone.. comment and let me know if you want to see more from this day or not, and also highlight how much in a post u actually want to see from posts in here.

By order of popular demand, if I get enough responses will do a pic only post of this day soon.

I am off paintballing tomorrow and here is to hoping for another bright day. Happy weekend fam'
Centsaved.com

8 comments:

  1. ooooooooooohhh my"!!! r u my housemate,no wait my rummate!?damn,ga ke twaele,kea pallwa tota..nys chiscakes nys babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow big sis. . . me lovies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit. Another incentive to slim down, so I can "borrow" your clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. finally i figured out th comments button. LOL. nd of course we want more. th colour combination is so unique, btfl and tasty. i really love th outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. babe, my Twinzy, i still got my jaw dropped waitse. this is all too beautiful waitse. wwoooooooowwwwww, i mean i reslly dnt kno wat to say now

    ReplyDelete
  6. gal...this is a breath of fresh air...i can imagine a beautiful spring/summer wedding wraped up in2 th radiant yellow and mellow burgundy...georgeous!!and tht out fit makes u look lyk a sun goddess cos th way u can mix 2 concepts 2getha is jus jaw dropping...love love love this ryt here doll..

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im speechless. this s more than the word beautiful. ilove it. more pictures pliz

    ReplyDelete