Colour my world pretty

Colour my world pretty

Pages

9 Jan 2012

The origin of Haute n' Sentimental

"So I have come to a realisation that not only do I love shoes, which is a definate given, but I love colour so much, I want a splash of all colours, I have colours for each season I guess but um jus driven by mood, this year I wan keep a track of my intimate encounter with colour and it comes in the form of accessory, lil collections for interiors..exteriors..fashion..food the list is too long so jus about anything. Letting u in to a bit of my lil world.."

This is what I told my FB family when I gave them an insight into my love for colour.. following this a friend of mine though had not seen my FB post yet said to me out of the blue on skype:

"Thapelo: the blogging thing i told u abt..i think u will like it u love fashion,taking photos ,u like puting stuff and talking abt thm on facebook..i think if u do blogging it will be nice 4 u,u will luv it"

Hahaha never thought I would a blog of this caliber, I am not much of a blogger contrary to the fact that I have a total of 3 blogs now, each  touching on a different aspect of my life. I don't consider myself any much of a writer and my take was that bloggers are writters hence why I didn blog much but did when ever I could afford the time to and only disclosed my blogs to few people I chose. 

This time around I decided to do an open blog..I am thinking oh well why not, if someone could randomly believe I could love it, what do i have to loose really from giving it a go.

Hence said welcome to my world of colour. here I will feature anything I like and love or maybe not like even about my encounter with colour in this life I lead. I will provide a timeline of self over the years, that is not in chronological but rather random with dat noted where they are remembered. Posts will come in the form of writing or sometimes just pics and maybe a mix of both. My subject areas will be about anything, Self, friends (following their consent) or jus general inspirations out there who will all be fully credited.

Photos in this blog are a property of self unless otherwise stated by a full credit.

If you find that there is any featured content in the blog that is yours and wish to have removed, notify me by email @ apthaga@gmail.com and I shall gladly so.

Let the ball start rolling..hoping for an exciting journey

5 comments:

  1. my freeeeeend!!!!!i wish u nthn bt the very best!i knw u neva disapoint,u n yo eye for fashion!i js luv it u js don undastnd..mxwaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. my freeeeeend!!!!!i wish u nthn bt the very best!js cnt wait to c wats gon happen here,.big thngs i knw!..mxwaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx ma friend..we are all going to happen here :-) u, me, bo bebe, bo monkey and bambinos kaofela.. all of us.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tsena Mma Mols!!!me likey...!:-)

    ReplyDelete