Colour my world pretty

Colour my world pretty

Pages

23 Jan 2012

Style me up Nitos - Hazey doll

They say show me yoour friends and I'll tell you who you are, well you are about to meet a couple of my  friends in blog posts in the future. I don't know if that will actually narrate to you as who I am hihihi. I am many wowan and I certainly do have many friends so I guess the statement could qualify as you are sure to find a bit, and in some cases a lot of me in each of my friends.

Haze and I have been friends for precisely 5 years but met for the 1st time 6 years ago when we both started on our pursuit for a degree in the University of Botswana. When I 1st met Hazey she was a bit on the conservative with expression. Both in verbal and fashion expression that is (she's gone kill meee..I love you cheesecake) She'd like a lot of things but at the end feel nah too loud for her. Hahaha, clearly um quite the opposite of her, grew up as bold as.....aggh I don't quite know poetic expressions so you could go on and finish of for me, but yah morale of the storey, yours truly always been bold :-) and rarely intimidated.

The journey to our hard earned trust, loyalty and what we proclaim in confidence a lifetime of a friendship though started 2007, was sealed when we moved in together in 2008 during our 1st year of study in Manchester. We have since been living together and are now in our final year of study 4 years later. It is during these 4 years that I have seen thee walls of conservativeness in my friend slowly take to the ground. What am I saying? She has started being a lot more comfortable with exploring different things, colour being one of them as now wears colours we'd never imagined she'd, like pink and purple. She was more of a Blue, Black, and brown girl. That was sure to be what you'd find in her pallettes most of the times.

Truth be told she still is enclined to those colours (what this feature will showcase and celebrate) but she has somewhat advanced to mix and encorporate accessories and other colours in her closet. We talked about doing a shoot with her at some point in time after starting blogging with permission granted to feature it, but little does she know I am featuring this, because it was shots taken on a random day last week when we was playing dress up because she wanted new pictures. So because I had the perfect opportunity to get sneaky (sorry tart, I still love you) and to do her make up and have her dress up in a composition that she put most of it together and wanted to try for a long time which I think is fab and makes me proud to see how far my friend has come and grown comfortable with herself, I decided I will suprise feature it. Oh and its for that reason that I decided to do a few props in the scene to tell u a story 'bout this amazing friend of mine.

Enough history I guess so meeet "Treacle tart"

Gorge would'nt you agree?

Makeup is not meant to turn anyone into a living ghost, so just about enough and toned to suit your colour is what is advisable

hahaha that is my hand on the bottom right pic, the things we do to get the desired capture lol

and the props in the scene- jus outside ours :-)

have you figured out the colour pallette by now or do I have to start spelling it out already?
Ok I will give it away, our feature colour: Marroon on black and denim-a fab colour to play around



Nitos kinda pose, I dont know I jus love how hands can accentuate focus on face


My angel

Need I say more? Even on lookers couldn't help but feast their eyes-lol-just 1 of our other housemate laughing at what we get up to



Let's work it, will we

Now meet the blue, everyday casual side of my friend.
She sure loves her some "Machesa" all star babey- she'd easily have more than 20 pairs to her name






Have you already picked it up that we both love hats? Yeah better recognise
Now to round it up if it didn't occur to you already the story that was being set by the props which I can vouch she did not pick on, is that my sweet friend here loves the above 3 mentioned to the core of her being. For shoes the post has highlighted Machesa to top the list and she's also a pronounced online window shopper believe me, hahaha. Lastly she'd take a good number of guys on the run for their money when it comes to car makes and engines as well. Imagine.
I love you Friend, hope you and the rest of the blog viewers will enjoy this post.

Morale of the week: You are fearfully and wonderfully made, we all are. Yes we come in different shapes and sizes and colours, but it is very important to appreciate and celebrate who you are. I would suggest dressing to suit your type. If you feel you want to be a lil' more trim than you currently are, that's perfectly fine, just do it the natural way, eat right and excersise. Wanna gain a bit more maybe, again eat right and exercise. It's a two way process believe me. If that doesn't work and you are honest to have done it right, then maybe come to terms with that it's who God meant for you to be. I wouldn't recommend any of you go bleaching their skins. Very bad for your skin in the long run. You want to glow? One more time EAT RIGHT & Just drink lots of water to keep hydrated and again keep moisturised and away from the sun, umbrellas, hats etc they do the trick really. Keep it natural and it will last you a lifetine without any future complications!

8 comments:

  1. Ngazi love looking lovely... Well done makeup.. The lips hmm...machesa machesa nyorita 4 lyf.. One love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nga, waitse osexxy blind my love... this is just cute and oitsewe ke motho waitse. she defined u to the core.. good job Nitos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. motho o nkitse mo!!!frend of ours!!aaa i love thez,js realised gore thez fotos di dinte oaitse!thnx nitos,thnx my chiscake*

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..this is great work..can c that the future of this blog is promising..cant wait to c what u come up with nxt...lovn the theme...its simply tremendous....mmmwaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. hei mma Nga, Nitos o go itse tota...u luk fab dear...u hav th potential 2 expand ur fashion ability..jus tak it 1 step at a time...u luk hhhooott fwend..<3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies. I am more than happy my feature beauty is happy above it all. And your support makes my day. Thank you for the great comments. Keep them coming fam'

    @Magda the future of this blog is now. Keep up with it and maybe you will have a story to share with us. Thanx my darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cnt wait to c wats upnext!alwys chekn for a new post,luvin ths blog,gud fud for my eyes!!@missdkay wl do tht lov,luvin th lyf alredi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well looks like I ought to hand it to you for growing the blog views numbers..kudos my frend kudos. I love that u love this blog coz it sure loves you too. tah

    ReplyDelete